The attorneys at Woodman Edmands Danylik Austin Smith & Jacques represent a wide range of clients in a variety of real estate issues and transactions. Our clients include individuals acquiring or selling personal residences, as well as businesspersons, developers and others dealing with commercial transactions. We also represent several lenders in both residential and commercial loan transactions.
Our attorneys deal with a variety of real estate transactions from residential and commercial purchase and sale agreements to complex leasing, acquisition, and development projects. To meet our clients’ goals and objectives, our real estate attorneys work closely with our business and land use law groups in structuring real estate transactions.
Our attorneys counsel and advise clients in a broad scope of areas, including:
- Residential and Commercial Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Commercial and Residential closings
- Title examinations and title insurance
- Residential and commercial leases
- Landlord / tenant disputes
- Real estate litigation (including mediation and arbitration)
- Construction disputes
WOODMAN EDMANDS DANYLIK AUSTIN SMITH & JACQUES
Current Real Estate Attorneys:
Back to Areas of Practice Index